Our goal is to serve you knowledgeably and skillfully through the experience we have gained through years of working in the legal industry.
As your Dallas/Fort Worth criminal defense, personal injury, and corporate law experts, we are aggressive in working for you and your interests.
Craig M. Crockett has extensive trial experience and an impressive record of success. He has achieved the prestigious AV rating from Martindale Hubble Legal Directory, the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards. The rating is awarded based on peer evaluations completed by local attorneys and judges after considering a broad range of admission criteria. He is a member of The Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a select fraternity of national attorneys who have received awards or settlements in excess of one million dollars for their clients.
Craig began his legal career just as the practice of law was radically being modernized. Radical changes in how technology is used in law education and legal operation have quickly made some of the old methods of doing business obsolete, and Craig has seen it all first-hand. By coming of age in this technological revolution, The Crockett Firm has been on the leading edge of utilizing new solutions while older, more traditional firms have struggled with cost and a reluctance to change course. These modern techniques have allowed The Crockett Firm to provide services in a much more immediate and innovative manner than more traditional-style law firms.
The Crockett Firm has the experience, practical judgment, and resources to handle the largest, most complex cases, but can keep small cases, as well. The Crockett Firm maintains an in-house state-of-the-art litigation support department that allows us to cost-effectively manage vast quantities of documents and data required in civil discovery and complex trials.
Craig M. Crockett has served as a legal analyst for local radio, Court TV, and television news broadcasts, as well as appearing in Fort Worth Business Press, Texas Lawyer Magazine, The Fort Worth Star-Telegram, The Weatherford Democrat, and has served as a guest speaker at various legal seminars.
The Crockett Firm serves businesses and individuals from all sectors of the economy by combining substantive experience with extensive trial practice.
- Lead trial counsel in obtaining a state court judgment against rogue oil and gas operator in a case involving breach of misappropriation of corporate funds.
- Represented an oil and gas services mineral concession holder involved in drilling exploration in Paraguay in connection with its initial public offering on Toronto Venture Exchange. .
- Lead trial counsel in setting aside foreign judgment in excess of $700,000 obtained in partnership dispute involving breach of fiduciary duty.
- Lead trial counsel in a settlement in excess of $1,400,000.00 involving wrongful termination of partner/employee.
- Successfully prosecuted breach-of-contract, fraud and misappropriation of trade secrets claims against a mortgage company to a pre-trial settlement in excess of $2,820,000.00.
- Lead trial counsel in a pre-suit settlement in excess of $320,000.00 of a Death on the High Seas Act claims involving a cruise ship excursion white water rafting drowning in Costa Rica.
- Represented estate of an individual as lead trial counsel in a litigation settlement in excess of $520,000.00 asserting survival and wrongful-death claims where pedestrian was struck by a tractor trailer.
- Represented an individual as lead trial counsel in a litigation settlement in excess of $340,000.00 arsing from a multi-vehicle accident for personal injuries in which passenger’s foot was severely fractured.
- Lead trial counsel for private equity investor to recover in excess of $1,000,000.00 from US Trustee in bankruptcy of Brightgreen Homes Loans, Inc.
- Secured significant settlement against company for claims of negligent hiring and negligent entrustment of company vehicle to an employee who had been convicted multiple times for driving while intoxicated.
- Represented a veterinary technology support services company in connection with its $43,500,000 sale to a publicly traded company.
- Successfully prosecuted medical-malpractice nursing home neglect case against public company nursing home chain as lead trial counsel in a pre-trial settlement in excess of $3,170,000.00.
- Successfully defended attorneys and law firms against claims for for professional negligence.
- Successfully prosecuted as lead trial counsel for firm Fortune 500 company for product liability claims that its pharmaceuticals caused serious personal injury In Re: Diet Drugs, MDL 1203 Fen-Phen.
- Successfully prosecuted as lead trial counsel for firm Fortune 500 company for product liability claims that its pharmaceuticals caused serious personal injury In Re: Vioxx Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation, MDL 1657.
- Licensed State Bar of Texas, 1994 - AV Rated Martindale Hubbell
- Appointed Special Prosecutor, Parker County, 1997
- Admitted, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 1998
- Admitted, Pro Hac Vice, U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma, 2009
- Admitted, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Texas, Fort Worth Division, 2014
- Appointed Special Prosecutor, Tarrant County, 2004
- Member, Tarrant County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers’ Association
- Board of Directors, Tarrant County Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Member, Fort Worth Stock Show Syndicate
- Board of Directors, Acta Non Verba Zimbabwe
- Board of Directors and President, K-Life of Fort Worth
- Chairman, Scoring and Shotlink Committee, Tournament Committee, Colonial Country Club
- Appointed, Texas Christian University Chancellor’s Advisory Council, 2014-2015
- Texas Christian University Clark Society
- Texas Christian University Frog Club
Community & board member
- The Chancellors Advisory Council at TCU
- TCU Clark Society Member
- TCU Frog Club Member
- Board member of Association of Biblical Counseling
- Past Chair of the Crowne Plaza Shotlink Committee for the PGA tour
WE HANDLE CASES IN THE FOLLOWING AREA
- Interference With Contract
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Commercial Disputes
- Shareholder/Owner Disputes
- Unfair Trade Practices and Unfair Competition
For additional information on our areas of service, please visit the White Collar Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Corporate Law, and Medical Product Defects pages on our website.
We look forward to working with you. Our clients are important to us, and our commitment is to serve you with all the resources and expertise at our command.